User avatar

Ducati

  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    I really really really want to win at squash tommorrow.

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memories revival

    It sucks!!!!!! Just kidding, it does in no way suck. But then, if it did, I wouldn't say so... I sit at my piano And the music starts to flow ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    I don't understand how DNA can be effected by what we do...surely that means Darwin was wrong..Seeing as the imune system can be passed on damaged.. Yeah, I think about ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]

    If you could review this poem, that'd be great but I was also wondering if you do lyrics? If not don't worry, I'm sure someone will review it in time. ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rosey's reviews

    Synchronicity It's Poetry, other. I guess I'd want an overall feel as well any word substitutions and clunkiness.

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Inventive insults

    You little Scooter-loving, Manchester United Supporting, liver-mouthed, three faced, triple-crossing, peanut-butter-loving, metal-heating potato eater with ugly hair who forces me to go against my bet

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Saving Smiles

    When I’m watching TV and I start to smile With the corners of my mouth and my eyes I have to stop myself It’s true This smile’s not for me, ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay People

    I think that it's not a "choice". I think it's just they way they are. I fully support people who are homosexual, why not? Just cause I feel one way, ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken, destroyed, and defeated.

    I'm all for free verse, but this just sounds like a rant, even worse...a coherent rant. Do you know how angry I feel? No, I don't. And you just made ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Synchronicity

    Right, please tell me up front if you think this is garbage. I can't really see it very well objectively. I know you got to get rid of 80% of ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Crime/forensics/DNA/body exhumation

    I'm not sure she would. Certainly she would have to get the Director of Public Prosecutions or District Attourney or High Standing Judge to sign off on it. I don't ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Skinny Images in the Media

    [ I believe it works both ways. People like to see skinny models in ads so they have a goal for "beauty" and they like to see obese people to ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Recomend a book!

    Okay, it's another science type book, but also history. Eistein's Clocks and Poincare's Maps. Very fascinating.

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Advice :)

    Advice: First ignore Clo's advice! Then laugh lots, cry when needed, get good food and exercise, have safe sex, look before you cross the road, mind the gap, hold the ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: ~Melkor's delivery service~

    Might want to skim over the previous two installments first, but it's not too complicated, so depends how much time you have.

    Jan 15, 2009


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus