-
Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]
Thanks so much for the two reviews!
Jan 20, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
No Sex for Ben!
Jan 20, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
Are all finnish people good drivers?
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: A Writer's Code of Law(s)
Don't make your main character you: put a little of yourself into every character, but don't use the story to live out your own fantasies. Don't just write what you ...
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: Lateral thinking, anyone? ;D
You'd be exposing it to air?
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: Lateral thinking, anyone? ;D
It's poisoness? IDK. My mind thinks in circles, I fail at this stuff.
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: A Laugh
Well today I was looking at the puppies in the pet shop with my friend and this one puppy was rolling around on the bottom of the cage thing and ...
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: A Prayer Answered.
We had been laying on my bed in silence for 10 or 15 minutes. I could feel the mattress moving slightly with his breaths. This just sounds odd. Try breathing. ...
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: Synchronicity
Synchronicity is literally two events synchronised; happening at the exact same time. Like synchronising clocks. I haven't heard that alternative meaning...
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]
And here, have some macadamia and white chocolate cookies..
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: Best of the best.
Castlesinthesky and lost_in_dreamland for historical fiction Clo, Dememter and Rosey Unicorn for reviews. wisemann210 for epic winner.
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
Bi-carbonate of Yoda...ahahahahhahaha that's funny I wish i was with drunken friends right now they'd get it. (don't judge me)
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read
Oh I forgot those baby sitters' club books. Those were truely awful.
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: What to italicize?
I barely use italics and no-one has ever pulled me up on it. I use them in essays and sometimes in thought and dialogue but other than that, not really. ...
Jan 18, 2009 -
Re: Grammar Book
Eats: shoots and leaves is an excellent and funny grammar book and I found it helped me with my grammar, even though I generally have a good hand on it.
Jan 18, 2009
