User avatar

Ducati

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Simpsons vs Family Guy

    The Simpsons came first, I think it is way better. Not just because it started the ball rolling on animated show that could be enjoyed by adults as well as ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?

    I wouldn't use it to describe a mentally disabled person, that's not what the term means to me. Generally I would use it when one of my friends does something ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Closing Guantanamo Bay?

    I think it is a triumph of human rights. If you find a place outside your country so you canignore the rules that are you are trying to defend in ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Slumdog Millionaire?!

    I think it should get several oscars. I loved it!

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Gender Genie

    I put in a story where my MC was a male, and it's from his point of view and it told me I was female! Gosh darn it.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Gender Genie

    Wow, that's really fascinating. I've never really thought men and women wrote that differently. I notice that certain genres have more men or women writing them (Romance, Action) but I ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: A or An?

    An historical, an historic, a history. I don't get why, but my tongue won't let me say it the other way.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Anne Rice?

    Dracula by Bram Stoker was better than any books I've read of Anne Rice and Stephanie Meyer. Interview with a vampire was goodish, but I find her style of writing ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What song describes you?

    The Futile by Say Anything.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Rules don't exist

    I don't think its true, yet of course it may be since truths are just truths to those whom believe Is it whom? My who/whom sense if terrible. But it ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: My Little Flare

    Since you asked for poetry, here you go!

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't look back

    I know this is far from perfect but I really like the idea so I need some help! Inside me there’s a knot of dread, Echoing softly in my head. ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Describe that word!

    Short

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    @ Dementer: That wasn't directed at you, sorry. I was just watching this show, Top Gear where they went to Finland and this british guy got trained by a retired ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I am I am I am I am

    Right, I feel totally underqualified, but I'm a fool with an internet connection, so I'll review it. if only I could scream louder, she thought to herself, they might know ...

    Jan 20, 2009


It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief