User avatar

Ducati

  • Media Reviews Re: The Magician's Guild, The Novice, The High Lord

    I thought they were just big in Australia :oops: :lol:

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Um Great be honest I couldn't even finish it. The closest I have got to reading more Dickens is watching a BBC version of Bleak house on tv and writing ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Magician's Guild, The Novice, The High Lord

    I loved this! I read it at age I probably shouldn't have, but it kinda became a late childhood favourite. I read her the circle of five too which was ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: photons, excite!

    i am in God and God is in me-- even my sweater with the holey sleeve Okay, I love this, is it supposed to be a pun? Because that's just ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Yet Another Slip Up

    No matter how hard I try I eventually slip up. I CAN"T go that long without feeling that ALIVE feeling, after feeling that ALONE feeling for so long. I need ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Getting Back to writing

    Thankyou for telling me that!! I do love to review people's work so I hope I will fit in quite nicely. I'll go have a look at the forum rules ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Getting Back to writing

    So I'm new here and I thought it'd be helpful to join up as I'm getting back into writing am and kidna shy about getting feedback in real life. I'm ...

    Dec 6, 2008


My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract