User avatar

Ducati

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue

    People have probably done the nitpicks, but I like that stuff so bare with me Alanis scrambles up the latter ladder after her. She tiptoes to the edge of the ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Yep. But one of them I was little so I don't remember the name lol does it still count? TPBM can flare their nostrils

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Short, light brown hair, little hands

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Rochester

    I agonised over this. Now I have come to a decision. I would chose Mr Rochester, even though I'm much more like Elizabeth. Mr Darcy just misses out on me, ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    KailaMarie your bangs are super cute!!!! I wish I had that kinda hair.

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Guess the name

    Gosh, I just felt that I had to write something. The heat is frying my brain and making me write crazy things though. Hope it's not too terrible. Casually tiptoeing ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    Mr. Darcy, hands down, always and forever. Edward's just a teen, I need a man :). That said, I would have a harder choice between Mr. Darcy and Mr. Rochester ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Would kill for one. Dieting at the moment though, but I spose since it's just virtual calories XD. TPBM likes zucchini.

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    All you need is love :)

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: I need the Meaning Of

    Watch Mary Poppins. What are they teaching kids in school these days?

    Jan 31, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Dizzingly Helpful Reviews

    Yeah, I can't write right now, it's too hot and my brain gets overheated when I'm creative, so I've decided that I will review anything. Fiction, Non-fiction, lyrics, poetry, art, ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Gaining my Minds!!

    Yes well I think writing is totally an act on insanity, really. Making up fantasies, characters, using semi colons-it's all just crazy really. But there are much worse crazy things ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Thanks my sister bought me the dress for Christmas :) I love her.

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you fear?

    Dogs. Rejection. The Unknown. Heights. Being in a bicycle accident. Being loved by no-one.

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Me posing hopelessly at a picnic :wink:

    Jan 30, 2009


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter