User avatar

Ducati

  • Other Poetry Re: If I Die Tomorrow

    If I die tomorrow, Will the memories fade to gray? Will all of this confusion Ever have something to say? If I die tomorrow, I hope you know just one ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Outline?

    I do characters, plot and usually try to do chapter by chapter, what's going to happen. But my writing is shitty anyway.

    Dec 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled, chapter 1

    Damnit, I do always have trouble with telling not showing. The punctuation marks, my computer did that, couldn't make it normal. I really don't get it! Sigh, I know you ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Garden

    Right, first off, I like it. I watched a tv show about this so it intrigued me. One thing I think you shoudl do is make the tone less conversational. ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: starting something

    So, this should be rated R because you say fuck in it. Just a little thing. I was pretty confused as to what was going on. I know it's good ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled, chapter 1

    This is the first chapter, quite short but I hope it grabs your attention. If you hate it, tell me. If you don't, please tell me also. :oops: All I ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite and Least Favourite Words!

    Favourite: there's so many to choose from! Eeek! I like despite, because it's sort of like in spite of, which is just cool. Least Favourite: Moist or cascaded...eww Favourite French ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Getting Back to writing

    yeah, what's doing, maaaate? lol enough of being bogan (Aussie version of redneck) I recently performed in a production of Bang Bang You're Dead, a play about a high school ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Killer Instinct - Prologue

    I really liked this, it reads alot like James Bond. Hope that's a good thing! I love the way you really caught he scenery and used humour to make us ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: What's your Favorite Poem(s)?

    i carry your heart with me i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)i am never without it(anywhere i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: 1984

    I read it when I was 13 or 14 I think and I loved it! So engrossing. Such a book. I also loved animal farm. Suprsisingly, I really like his ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Me

    I don't really like ripping things up. To be honest, if something is terrible, I wouldn't bother to critique it. Broken Me Silence fills the shadows of my heart, (maybe ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Doll

    You sorta actually did get the meaning. I didn't mean like an actual whore, just a normal sexual human being. Is that PG 13 enough?

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Thats me all dolled up for a formal dance. My hair isn't really that curly :(

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue of my story

    Prologue The still summer night was silent. Nothing moved, not even the leaves covering the many trees. A thin mournful howl suddenly split the air, piercing through the scilence like ...

    Dec 7, 2008


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor