User avatar

Ducati

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: American English: Dialect or Language?

    Different language. It would be a dialect if the spelling and grammar were the same (or do you say grammer?) but usage differed. My computer automatically goes to US english. ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Room description

    I find a block of description is less annoying than the other way people do it. Trying to casually describe things. For example: "that's silly!" Marcus said as he sat ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Dearest Madelyn

    I loved it, but I'm a bit confused. If he never heard from her again, why where they talking at the start? I didn't undertand where tha bit was in ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tipping The Velvet {one}

    Just re-read my critique and I sounded like a total bitch, sorry. I was annoyed because it had potential, but you overwrote it. Just simplify it a little, calm down ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    I think it was a dream, but I can't remember it. I woke up and wanted to write something, and that's what I thought of. Pretty weird.

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Addicts and Overdosing- its research

    I heard overdosing on heroin its getting so relaxed you stop breathing. But never done it so can't really say much. I suppose no-one has overdosed and survived it.

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Glass Box

    Hi, I'm going to review your poem today! I’m surrounded by glass Which Frost’s lips have touched the personification doesn't work for me for one reason: I think you are ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: fast pounding hearts

    With quick moving hands And urgent lips. (like the first two lines :) ) As if tossed in bed, (don't get this, why would beign tossed in bed make a ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Research Re: Airports?

    Well, there is a lot of waiting around. You go to front desk with your ticket and passport, wait in line then when you get to thr front, they weigh ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Research Re: Question for the Girls Here

    Well the first thing I notice is their physical appearance. What they are wearing, how they are standing, how they chose to present themselves to the world. Then their face. ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tipping The Velvet {one}

    I agree that you messed up the tenses. I suggest you switch to past, the present can get annoying really fast. This piece actually did annoy me. It had too ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capital Punishment

    The way I look at it is, some people deserve to die, but we don't deserve to kill them. You cannot devalue life. You can't be hypocritical about it. There ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: American English: Dialect or Language?

    Different language. It would be a dialect if the spelling and grammar were the same (or do you say grammer?) but usage differed. My computer automatically goes to US english. ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 'The UN Declaration of Human Rights is a failure.'

    I think more people should adhere to it and it should be refered to more frequently by the media and politictions. Any country that has the death penalty cannot say ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Survey

    1.Total number of books you own? I'm not sure which are mine and which are my family's. I steal books they buy. Probably around 300 2.What was the last book ...

    Dec 9, 2008


If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March