User avatar

Ducati

  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess my name and win a cookie*!

    Classic Guitar sounds so beautiful. He's not really classical at all but have you heard anything by Jose Gonzales? Not sure if that's spelt right. Anyway just glad to learn ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In the Shattered Mirror: a picture of my life

    Gazing into a mirror that’s cracked, (like the cracked mirror bit, but do you gaze into a mirror? You look into something, or gaze at something. It just icks with ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If You've Read This: my rant regarding tourettes syndrome

    Hi voxina, since your piece has profanity in it, I've given it the rating of PG-13. Please make sure to rate your pieces in the future. Am I the only ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Carson the Vampire

    Have you read interview with a vampire? Because this reminds me a bit of that. In a very good way, of course. Now, it's pretty long and I can't be ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Captured

    I kinda didn't want to give too much away, sorry I confused some people! I've been told I tell too much rather than show, so I thought I'd wouldn't spill ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Captured

    I'm not really sure what to call it. This part takes place in the present, and other parts of the story are the past. But it goes back to this ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Unique ways to creat names.

    I use babyname websites and try to find a meaning that matches my character. But really, the character picks the name. I mean, they just feel like a certain name ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Thursday Next Series: The Eyre Affair, Lost in a good book..

    These books are great for anyone who loves reading and writing and well, books! Summary of the Eyre affair (extract from In 1985 time travel and cloning are a consistent ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Pack

    Thank you very much! Best constructive critism I have had on this site so far :) But, about the language, I mean, teens talk that way! Have you seen the ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Pack

    I wasn't sure of Tv show formatting, but this is the first episode. Please read it, even if it totally pisses you off. Basically it's a teen show, so the ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Waiting in the rain

    Soaked to the skin Chilled to the bone The raindrops trickle down my cheek sort of redundant and doesn't add much I stand here still, waiting Hoping and praying That ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    I liked it. The kid was cute! Just a few little things. He began his mornings the same way every day; come rain, snow, sleet, or hail. You already said ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Room description

    Less is more. I have to post again to clarify that. The reader should create the world for themselves with a little help from you. Reading is should be just ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Tell me I'm beautiful

    I suppose it was cliched. But I didn't think that was necesarily bad, I just felt how the poem was, you know? I'll keep writing, for sure. I hope you'll ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Tell me I'm beautiful

    Tell me I’m beautiful, And feed My appetites. Hold me Gently, And kiss me, Roughly. Desire me Softly, And deny me With force. Hate me For nothing, And love me ...

    Dec 12, 2008


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp