User avatar

Ducati

  • WRFF Archive Re: Poetry reviews!

    Hi, just what I was looking for! Will you please review this for me? Thanks in advance.

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coexist

    I'm not sure I've heard of it yet, but it seems like what sensible people have been saying for years. I fail to see the point between alot of racial ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Royal Reviews

    Genre: Lyric Poetry I really bared a little of my hidden self in this poem, I think it is quite good, but I would like to perfect it. You give ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sister

    I'm sitting at my computer blushing furiously right now. You guys really make me want to polish this piece and write more. Thank you.

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sister

    Oh you like me, you really like me! Just kidding. Thanks for the reviews. I've been trying to think of how to change the 3rd stanza so it doesn't almost ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews. I love to review :lol:

    If you could please.

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled as of yet

    It's pretty short. I wrote this in five minutes, so it's probably very bad, but I like it. Some parts anyway. Thanks ;) Before passing the threshold I shall thank ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Vesta's Hearth

    I'm not that familiar with mythology, so I might not undestand some parts of this poem, but I will review it none the less. The water from the river Styx, ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Music of my Soul

    In the corners of my mind Is the music, (sounds a bit off, maybe if there is music would sounds better) The haunting music, Of a string quartet. And when ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: a prostitute's point of view

    It was another night. The streets were filled with people wearing jeans and hoods, and the night was shone I don't think the night was shone makes sense...I don't know ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sister

    You are so substantial; you fill up their hearts and my face is darkened by your shadow. I am so fragile flitting in the wind, your hug holds me down ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Young Woman with weird questions...

    Hi, My name is Katy. I use writing alot to resolve questions and issues I have in my life. I'm a very inquisitive person, so don't think I'm nosy or ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics and Philosophy thread

    Did you know that Descartes had a thing for women with one eye? I think it was him at least. Funny things you learn in class. Also, I forgot to ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics and Philosophy thread

    I love Philosophy! I basically got interested in it when I read Sophie's World, which if you like philsophy, is a great book to read! I'm taking Philosophy: Theory of ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who are your influences?

    Not in order Jane Austen Oscar Wilde (for wit and irony) Jasper FForde My dad um, Stephanie Meyer? lol just kidding!!

    Dec 20, 2008


Congratulations!
— Magestorrrow