User avatar

Ducati

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    OMG you got me so right :) Freshly cut hair haha! I'm guessing Auburn or strawberry blonde...short and pale skin. Am I close?

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Freckled with Light brown hair, average height and nice teeth? :wink:

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Stop!

    That's written on a stop sign near my house. B)

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Things You Do While You Write

    I always read my poetry aloud. It is a spoken medium, I think. As for my stories, I check my facebook when I finish a bit of them lol.

    Dec 26, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Click here!

    Woohoo! Your post sounded so enthusiastic... Please review my first chapter of Influence, in other fiction Thanks in advance.

    Dec 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Influence Chapter 1

    The little things are the most important :D Doesn't hold a candle to you is a saying, but I'm not sure if it's just unique to one country or something. ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tipping The Velvet {four}

    Chapter 4 Three weeks later... Anne draped herself over the wicker armchair and relaxed every single muscle in her body, breathing in and out as her chocolate this sounds a ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Influence Chapter 1

    I'm particulary looking for weaknesses in description and moving around action type stuff. Just basically need help, I'm bad at starting stories off; want to get the good bit-well this ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tipping The Velvet {three}

    I've edited the last chapter; and Anne has declined the offer of money, instead of accepting it. Did you do that because of what I said? :shock: Chapter 3 When ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Favorite Shakespeare Play

    Mine's Othello too! It's such a tragedy, the most beautiful sad thing I've ever seen or read. The comedies I find entertaining enough and I like most of the major ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coexist

    This is the discussion on Coexist, not whether a religion is or is not contradicting. Please stay on topic. Sorry, I was just trying to point out that no religion ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tipping The Velvet {two}

    Ok, inhale, exhale...and review! Chapter 2 Anne walked briskly along the cobbled streets, holding her thin cloak tightly against her as protection against the biting October wind. She clutched the ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coexist

    Sorry, I thought the dicussion was about this coexisting thing, not blatant support of it. :roll:

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

    Right now it's very very early Christmas Eve morning. No, I'm not up early because I'm excited about Christmas Eve...Just wanted to mention some of us are a bit closer ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1.0 of My Werewolf Story Re-Write

    Much Better! Now, for the review! Chapter One "Wake up, you urchin!" A rough voice with a heavy Northern accent grated Bane's eardrums as he stirred himself into conciseness. Did ...

    Dec 23, 2008


i like my water boneless
— cherie