User avatar

Ducati

  • WRFF Archive Re: Speedy reviews by the fearsome Ducati

    I can't promise I will finish them as soon as you post them. But I can promise them I will finish them soon after I read your request, which will ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ode for a Requiem

    Ok, so I'll be the first to admit I didn't really get your whole poem. Which might just be because your target audience isn't 16 year old girls, or it ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I never had somebody

    I went through I rough patch a few years back. This is how I felt then, not now. So don't worry about me :) I never had somebody Don’t think ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New Years Resolutions

    Get better grades: don't procrastinate! Be more outgoing. I'm a shy little thing, time to get over it! Lose 8 pounds. I'm vain, what can I say?

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    I wouldn't marry someone I hadn't slept with. I believe that sex is a part of romantic love. You can have sex with someone you don't love, sure and you ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Predictions: The World in 2009

    I'm not sure the world will do, but Australia will do okay. We have things to export that other countries want. That's a sure fire way to keep your country ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What Do You Look For In A Review?

    First off, the little things: grammar, awkward wording etc. Then, what they thought of it, how it made them feel. Then, any suggested changes based on what they thought of ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you read?

    I like to read: In bed In the bathroom On my sofa over breakfast In a nice bubble bath At work when it's slow On the bus In the kitchen ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Shakesphere!

    Tybalt rocks. That is all you need to know. ;) Seriously, though, how can I help? I'm not exactly an expert but I do have a deep and abiding love ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    I'm 5"5 120 pounds with terrible posture :lol: Now, 5"5 is the average height for woman...I know it seems short but it really is! So, your name Joseph Dean. Well ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Influence Chapter 1

    Thanky ou so much. I will work on everything you said. Excellent review! BY the way, you said you like the name Asha, it means hope. Just thought you might ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Well I just tried to pick something unusual and mysterious. Ok, so you have blue hair and bronze skin, with a birthmark on your left earlobe. You have a strange ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    The outsiders The amber spyglass

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Well I just tried to pick something unusual and mysterious. Ok, so you have blue hair and bronze skin, with a birthmark on your left earlobe.

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    5/10 for smoking in your avatar. Cool hair though.

    Dec 26, 2008


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso