User avatar

Ducati

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tipping The Velvet {six}

    I will totally review this when my brain wakes up. :D

    Dec 29, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kalli's Critique Call Center

    Could you please review the revised version down the bottom of my thread here I'm also looking for advice on whether you think it could be included in some larger ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jimmy

    Edited and updated version: It is strange that the things we remember from our childhood are so often the things that determine the adults we have become. Does our brain ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Speedy reviews by the fearsome Ducati

    That all you got? *Has ominous feeling she will be caught out by being in a different timezone* 8)

    Dec 29, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]

    Could you please review my story, Jimmy, in other fiction? It's a bit of a step out of my comfort zone, so if you feel the need to beat me ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jimmy

    The edited version I have posted below. Please review that. Thankyou. Short story at the moment, I wrote something similar on a creative writing camp, but I'm think maybe I ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I never had somebody

    I wasn't clear on this: I wrote this in reflection recently on how I felt then. It's a new poem.

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ode for a Requiem

    I guess tone of voice is hard to get over the internet. I must have misread arrogance in your reply.

    Dec 28, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Speedy reviews by the fearsome Ducati

    Hey, I did the Preface and I might do the first chapter but as I said I don't really do multiple chapter requests unless I'm so inclined. I like some ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Preface

    ______________________________ PREFACE My body flirted with the shadows. One moment, I was in plain sight, easy to spot even in the shadows. Repetition of shadows not good!! Combine the last ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Speedy reviews by the fearsome Ducati

    Done and done. 8)

    Dec 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Orli and Eden (1)

    Note: [u] My Father - much to our surprise , was back at work, much more concealed now. His company worked solely for Jewish people, before the war he had ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tipping The Velvet {five}

    Chapter 5 When they arrived at Coal Yard Lane, Mr Murdoch insisted on accompanying Anne back upstairs to her house. Henry made no move to second the offer, instead he ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ode for a Requiem

    If it's so brilliant, then you obviously don't need my opinion. Sorry I wasted my time.

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sister

    Thank you for your very lengthy review, do you know, I'd forgotten I'd even asked for it! I will make some changes to the stanza you mentioned, it has always ...

    Dec 28, 2008


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie