User avatar

Ducati

  • Randomosity Re: Funny Quotes from YWS

    Not meaning to pick on anybody, but the other day I almost laughed myself to death when I read this in a serious review. Cliches are so overused. :wink: Got ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you get annoyed a people who say a historical. It's an historical!

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What is your favorite atribute in a charcater?

    Weakness. I find it so compelling.

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope, not since I was 5. The user below me has seen gone with the wind in it's entirety

    Dec 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tipping The Velvet {six}

    First off, the mother is awesome. I love the dialogue. Reminds me of, well I can't quite remember. BUt of something very funny. With that, she burst into melodramatic tears. ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: runaway revisited - an exert.

    Wind blows across the rain-slick street, sliding through my open coat. I shiver but don't zip it up; it makes me look fat. Instead, I hunch my shoulders, put my ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Speedy reviews by the fearsome Ducati

    Done silver sunlight's and angel's symphony's. Oh and wolf's also.

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Love of a King.

    She wasn’t going to get pregnant. She wasn’t ever going to get pregnant. I think couldn't get pregnant is clearer. The opening lines confused me as to if his wanted ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The really short story

    Hi, I've been summoned here to review for you. It's a bit long for a line by line, but I will point a few off sounding sentences. Valentina’s silvery voice ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: If you're really struggling...

    Better get writing then, slave driver :D

    Dec 30, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Royal Reviews

    I noticed you were about so could you please review my story Jimmy. Sorry I haven't done your review yet. I'm kind of medically out of it. But i can't ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Mission Accomplished. I could write sort of a shamela version of something one day, i swear.

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    The faeces slipped from my colon like a calf from a cow's womb. *shudders at her own horribleness*

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing for Publishing?

    I probably be published after I die :roll: If I wrote something that I really thought was brilliant, I would submit it, but until then I'm really just exercising my ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: If you're really struggling...

    If you're really struggling with getting the words on paper, and constantly hating everything you are writing, but you really like your idea, what should you do? I can't churn ...

    Dec 30, 2008


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson