User avatar

Ducati

  • Lounge, The Re: Stats, Stats, Stats! 2008 v. 2007 & January 2009

    You spelt Adelaide wrong. Wait, Adelaide made the list? WTF? Must of been writing to distract from how horrible the water tastes...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Film quotes game!

    5: Lord of the rings? Guessing lol.. 8: Almost Famous!? Is it? I love that movie. 9 Breakfast Club. 11: Guess but, Flying High? 12: Little miss Sunshine.

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Soccer Poll!

    I'm a Chelsea fan. The team everyone loves to hate :D. But also I'd go for Arsenal or Everton!

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    This photo is of me and my absolutely stunning friends :oops: lol. Guess which one is me! Hint: I'm kinda of pale. [spoiler]the one in the middle with the green ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    The Girl with Dragon Tattoo, from the Millenium Trillogy. I've read it before and read the second book. It's awesome and set in Sweden. The names really get me. Main ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Strange friendships and how they got started.

    I saw some chick wearing a band shirt that I liked, said I liked it. Instant friendship. Turns out later she was best friends with one of my best friends. ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Name:: Katy Age:: 16 Grade:: 11th. I go to big kid school now, where 11 and 12 are the only years. Weird it may seem, but awesome. Group(Popular, jocks, skaters, ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    Daniel Craig. It's not just that he plays such an awesome character and is so ripped in the best way, he's got some real class. In interviews he just seems ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Short story guidelines

    Got this at school and thought it could help a little. We also read the black cat, which is an excellent example of his work, if you should care to ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?

    If belief was based on cold hard facts, then it wouldn't be belief, it'd just be...knowledge. I look inside myself and there is no hole where God should be. That's ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Caning Children

    I think smacking your children is good as a last resort, but caning is too far. You don't actually want to teach the child that hurting people is okay, do ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    Henry V I'm in the play, so reading it helps.

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    My legs are hot. (Closet Egomaniac)

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    Ew snape isn't hot. (I'm sure I was thinking something else when I came to this thread lol)

    Feb 2, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Dizzingly Helpful Reviews

    Done!

    Feb 2, 2009


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara