User avatar

Ducati

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 'Censorship limits free speech and so should be banned.'

    I disagree that swear words should be censored. It totally pisses me off when I'm watching some American show and they bleep it out and do the pixelated thing. It's ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In a Way No Human Could...a poem about my dog

    First off, I'm really not a dog person. At all. Soft, bristly fur Rubs my arm. A soft breath from a set of lungs Encased in a torso that sits ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public School vs. Home School

    I wouldn't like to be homeschooled, I would hate to spend that much time with my parents! Honestly, It nots too bad for younger kids, because alot of Primary schooling ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 'Censorship limits free speech and so should be banned.'

    In Australia, it may surprise you that there is not right to free speech. If a suicide is reported in the media, the statistics for suicides go up. Sad but ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "I'll just have a vegemite snackabout" In response to my mother asking if I wanted dinner.

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why do you write?

    Why not? Seems as good a pastime as any.

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Go Bye Bye

    I thought you were just going to take it away completely! But this is good news, it was really slow.

    Jan 4, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: OverEasy's Review-Mart

    I have some poetry for you, since you seem to like it so much. Please review the edited version, I'm thinking of submitting it to the YWS journal. :D

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What is your least favorite part of writing?

    Description. I can't shake the feeling I will accidentally start writing totally abstract poetry in the middle of it. Plus I hate irrelevant details. Like, I'd much rather describe how ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Skinny Images in the Media

    The reality is that people do indeed come in many shapes and sizes, Model thin being one of them. But I just wonder what the effect of only one body ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: December 2007 v. December 2008

    The kiwis are catching up! Guess we'll just go have to beat them at rugby or something then...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Tarantella

    So way back when, probably when I was eight or so, I read this poem in a book in the library. I was compelled to read it out loud, till ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Children's Fiction VS Teens/Young Adults

    Well it depends on the content and "easy-to-read-ness" of the book. I think that books like Alice in Wonderland are quite complicated in their plot but easy to read. Also ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Social Networking Getting Old?

    Facebook is the new myspace. I deleted my bebo so I wouldn't have to talk to all the anoying people from my old school. Then they added me on facebook. ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you can't think of a title but it's impossible to say what you want in only a few words, which is why you are ...

    Jan 3, 2009


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac