User avatar

Ducati

  • WRFF Archive Re: Wise Reviewing

    It might be residing in the romantic fiction section but please do it anyway?

    Jan 10, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rosey's reviews

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sick Puppy part 2

    He forgot to give her some clothes. Hmm, maybe that's not as obvious as I thought.

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sick Puppy part 2

    This basically takes off from where I left off, and it's a bit more mellow. But if you stick with, me, it'll get more exciting :wink: Please tell me if ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sick Puppy

    I was trying to get a mix of creepy and non-creepy. Did I take it too far? I'm in this guys head so it's hard to look at it objectively ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Recomend a book!

    I noticed you're a fellow vegetarian... Animal Farm? :wink:

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    Brown! Star Wars or Star Trek?

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sick Puppy

    Maybe just a little innuendo. I try to repress my inner sleaze but this story calls for it.

    Jan 10, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    Please and Thankyou :)

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sick Puppy

    I don’t know why I was staring at her. Usually, I didn’t look at anyone in particular as I lent against the bar; I just unfocused my eyes and let ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    Cheese. Unless it's swiss cheese, yuck. Rain or Shine?

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Need motivation to critique

    *tasers you* Motivation enough? Honestly, I can't critique that much right now either. I've read so many crappy poems, (not that mine are spectacular or anything) that I'm starting to ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 'There is no long-term solution to Middle East tensions.'

    If there is, I can't see it. Israel should never have been there. I think there could be a way to stop the fighting but the problem right now is ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    The Simpsons. Family guy gives me spleen-ache. Ricotta or Cottage Cheese?

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I don't want to write. But I feel as if I must because I owe it to my characters. Is that messed up or what?

    Jan 9, 2009


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna