User avatar

Ducati

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Beauty

    Hi, I thought your poem had a really great message and it spoke to me. But one fairly major thing...does it really have to rhyme on almost every single line? ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Gotta write a play!

    I'm taking a writers workshop class, and I love to write short stories and poetry, but there is this rule that you have to submit 4 different kinds of writing. ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Masculism

    I think it's stupid that in the U.S men have to pay wife support or whatever it is. Child support, I understand. But women can get a job!

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    I agree with everyone who said that TRUE femenism is striving for equality between the sexes. That is what it is about. I think the perception of femenism has damaged ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing short stories for school...Not so short.

    Well I think it is a lot harder to write a really short story. That's why at my school they set words limits so you really have to refine and ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a God

    If you don't believe in some intelligent all powerful force (or as I call, God) behind the creation of the universe and everything we have, love it or hate it: ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?

    Even if someone deserves to die, society doesn't deserve to kill them. You can't condemn murder at one moment then commit it the next.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Great American Novels

    I thought the Outsiders was good. Catcher in the rye was a bit of a yawn.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a God

    The main reason why the whole there is no God thing doesn't satistfy me is because it assumes everything happened by accident. The human eye, catching a ball, laughter, words- ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Another take on Euthanasia...

    I'm sure this might have been done before, but in class today we were dicussing it and I found, much to my own suprise, that when I think things through ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Chemistry: Electron Dot diagrams?

    Basically in class we were doing really simple covalent bonding, just things that easily formed noble gas configuration, singled bonded or whatever it is. Then for homework we got given ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Amazon Kindle

    Don't have the exact same thing, but something similar. The books are way cheaper, and all classics are free!!!! It saves so much space. Great for series and for classics, ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does the media give teens a bad name?

    I think they show us as we are. It's not like they report stories that aren't true. Actually, they are fairly lenient, always saying "we're just kids" or whatever. Teenagers ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: drinking age

    I would go against the trend and say 16. That's when kids start drinking anyways. That way they can be safe and upfront about it, not lie to their parents ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathon Stroud

    Loved it! Totally character driven, just the way I like em. Must. Make. Movie.

    Mar 8, 2009


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain