User avatar

DrowningInDarkness

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Trapped

    Trapped Have you ever felt trapped inside a lie? Your heart beats faster And you try to find a way out Desperate Panicked But you're sufficating Can't breatheĀ  And it ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Outsmarted - Prologue

    Howdy everybody!! Sorry, but for now I'm not going to keep on writing this because there's another story I've been thinking of writing and I like it better than this ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shipwreck Isle ch. 1{Edit}

    I like this chapter better than the original version. It's a lot more interesting, and I like the changes you made. I don't have any problems with this chapter besides ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!!

    I like reading and writing fiction, especially romance, fantasy, and mystery. I like realistic fiction too. I used to write poetry all the time because I love to rhyme, but ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!!

    Hallo! Wie geht's dir? Ich bin gut. Und Sie? Lol

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Outsmarted - Prologue

    Thanks for your feedback!! I feel like I should clear some things up though. It's a mystery, and the whole point is that you don't know who the murderer is. ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!!

    Hey people!! I just joined Young Writer's Society today and someone told me I should introduce myself here. I'm really bad at describing myself to strangers, but I'll give it ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Flames and Bloodshot Eyes (Chapter 1)

    I didn't have any nitpicks besides what other people mentioned before me. I really like your writing style and the way you introduced the story. It wasn't at all boring, ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shipwreck Isle ch. 1

    Hi! This is my first review ever so I hope it's okay :) I really like your story so far, but there were some things that bothered me... It seemed ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Outsmarted - Prologue

    I suppose this is more of a mystery novel than a romance novel, but I still felt that it belongs in the Romance catagory. Also, I'm really not that pleased ...

    Aug 11, 2010


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain