User avatar

Dreamwriter

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you write?

    I like to write in my room, but I get ideas from everywhere. If I happen to have a pen and paper with me, or a computer nearby, or anything ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Barcode Tatoo

    This is a great book! I just finished reading it a few days ago and thought I should recommend it. It's about a girl named Kayla. It's decades into the ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Magician's Guild, The Novice, The High Lord

    This series is utter brilliance! There is simply no other way to describe it, just brilliant! These books are about a young girl named Sonea, who lives in a world ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Ink Heart & Ink Spell by Cornelia Funke

    This was a totally AWESOME series! I couldn't believe how well the author put the characters together. I wasn't quite looking forward to reading it at first, but it completely ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: A Wrinkle in Time

    It was cool. I liked it. I read it a few years ago and I remember thinking "I love this author's imagination."

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    This book would be great if you were some kind of 'nobleman' looking for the deeper meanings in life. But for the rest of the people in the world (those ...

    Mar 14, 2008


A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost