User avatar

Dreamwriter

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Place

    Great job. The way you described it, the rythem, it just let me know what happened. What was going on. How it felt. Ect, ect... I don't see anything that ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: hope

    Flowers that bloom in the forest shade cannot be seen, But the light of hope shines bright in the Children's eyes. As kin they love without fault, And light the ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tiny Life

    I hold in my hands a tiny house, With tiny people and a tiny mouse. A cat, a dog, and a leaping frog all nestled about the tiny house. I ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Daughter of the Sun and the Son of the Moon

    Wow. Just wow. Can you send me an autograph? If I wait a few years, then when your famous I can sell for autograph for hundreds. You will be great ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Brother Has A Gun

    This is kinda cool, but I couldn't feel a rythem to you words. Most all poems need rythem, and it wasn't there. Though, the intent behind your words were great.

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Children of Power

    CHAPTER 1 Unburnable Brycius looked down at the young girl in front of him. She had been stirring up trouble around the Revolt for some time now, but he was ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ride to Me-Chapter One

    Ok, I REALLY like it. You've got something going here. Could be big. The story is seems really interesting, and I like the way you described his method of healing. ...

    Mar 5, 2008


There's a Brazilian things you could write about. You just gotta pick Juan.
— Hattable