User avatar

Dreamwriter

  • Media Reviews Re: Ink Heart & Ink Spell by Cornelia Funke

    This was a totally AWESOME series! I couldn't believe how well the author put the characters together. I wasn't quite looking forward to reading it at first, but it completely ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: A Wrinkle in Time

    It was cool. I liked it. I read it a few years ago and I remember thinking "I love this author's imagination."

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    This book would be great if you were some kind of 'nobleman' looking for the deeper meanings in life. But for the rest of the people in the world (those ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Momma's hands

    My mother uses Her hands all day. She holds my hand, And I feel the age wrinkles Under my fingers. Does she like being my momma? If she had more ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pain from affection.

    Uh, woah. This is kinda cool, and I think you're going somewhere, but you're trying too hard. These words you're using, they just don't flow. (Quote) How did you creep ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Behind you, I am there

    I am here, But you don’t bother noticing. I am seen, But only in the background. I am heard, But just as static. There is a girl. She lives in ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: heavenly voice

    I would like to mention that this is an excerpt of a novel I am currently working on. At this point in the story, a girl named Rika and her ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Trail Mix

    that was a fun poem. It was cute and to the point. It stops and makes you think. I was unique. Good job.

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fairytales

    This was really cute! You did a great job. You've got talent. I love your creativity. I love the way you described their escape, and the monster in their head ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Smothering me

    How can I breathe With such strong emotions Smothering me? My mothers love Holds me tight, Wont let me go, Though allows me flight. I breathe easy Though I’m held ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Incapacitated

    This is an example of all people's eventual inability to face themselves. It's great to be able to see these things and put it into such well woven words.

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thought I'd try again

    You had good rythem. The intent was clear. The subject made me stop and think. (That's a good thing.) You should keep it up. nice job.

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rose Bush

    This world needs more poems like this. I could really feel the elated joy behind each word. I loved how you seemed to gaze into the deeper reaches of everything. ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Teapot

    Woah. So much emotion coming from a teapot. It really shows how creative you are. All poems need rythem, and yours came with a beat that came to meet me. ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bonsoir

    Wow. Good job. I could feel your turmoil leaping off the page. This is what the world needs, someone who can weave words to REALLY express themselves. Good rythem.

    Mar 5, 2008


I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney