User avatar

Dreamwriter

  • Randomosity Re: Road trip game

    Hello, my name is Halina. My husband's name is Herold. We live in Hollywood, where we sell hula-hoops.

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Why?

    Okay, your theme was simple enough that its easily understood, and that's a good thing. However, it's too simple. You need to add better descriptions, similies, metaphors, so on and ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Skin

    I liked the way you emphasized your own agony so severely, and then a few simple touches take away all the pain. Sometimes it takes the love of others to ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: soul mate

    This poem came off to me as more of a list than anything else. More like you were venting than writing. I didn't completely understand what exactly happened. You need ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Midnight Stars

    Your back is to me, And I'm imagining happiness on your face. You don't notice I'm there, Forever thinking of you. Can you hear me when I say I love ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Whole

    I am not whole. I am missing pieces of life, The things all people should experience. I need a broken heart. No one can truly call themselves human, Unless they ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hidden Amoung Nature

    She breathed in the scent of the fresh morning air, savoring the crisp feeling of it in her throat, on her eye lids and playfully caressing her cheeks. She longed ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This Is Us

    This is terrific. I'm not usually one for poetry and what not, but this is something that will stick with me. Keep it up. You're doing great.

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dont read! Couldnt delete entry!!

    This was very good. I really liked it! The characters seemed unique, and the story was exciting. But I do have a couple suggestions. First of all, while the story ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Caterpillar Who Loved The Butterfly

    The Caterpillar Fell in Love with the Butterfly Once, in your own back yard, there was a caterpillar. This caterpillar took part in a love story that you were never ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Jace's Premonition

    Jace lay back against the oak’s thick trunk, his legs parallel with the roots that littered the leafy forest floor. There were thick trees everywhere, the moss soft and damp ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Barcode Tatoo

    This is a great book! I just finished reading it a few days ago and thought I should recommend it. It's about a girl named Kayla. It's decades into the ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: [Untitled]

    How many times Will you tell me that you love me, Before I believe you? How long will you wait For your love to be returned, Before you give up ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Oh Brother...

    I think you're starting out great. But, honestly, what you have here is only a start. You should probably rewrite it. The best way to get a good story going ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Magician's Guild, The Novice, The High Lord

    This series is utter brilliance! There is simply no other way to describe it, just brilliant! These books are about a young girl named Sonea, who lives in a world ...

    Mar 15, 2008


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio