User avatar

Dreami

  • Writing Tips Re: Length of chapters

    I know I'm kind of hi-jacking this, however, it relates to chapters and timing as well. As readers, if there are 3 main characters in the novel and you need ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Question!

    Um...900 to 1,000 pages? Isn't that like all the Harry Potter books put together? Mine's about 350 pages long double-spaced in Word. At this point I'm thinking of querying it ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: New Story Idea (so far)

    I'm not sure that I like the idea of the two girls getting along in the end. Most people who truly despise someone else never get along, no matter what. ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Adicted to re-writing

    I'm one of those geeks who is also addicted to re-writing. I have spent more time re-writing my story than actually progressing. I have yet to finish a novel [I ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Story...

    Out of curiosity, do you guys think it's possible to have an elf-like race, a fantasy setting with an evil ruler intent on taking over the world, and a hero/heroes ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Research Re: Lefty Discrimination

    I'm a lefty. Besides the stuff people have mentioned, when I was little and I had a computer game that used the arrow keys and the space bar, I would ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Research Re: Renaissance Espionage

    hehehe... i came up with a new idea for a story. ^.^ Now I'm working on my own research, but if anyone has any information about the Renaissance period, or ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Colours

    Thanks Seig. I was entranced by the shades of red, exspecially the whole part about Amaranth. It was the name of a flower that grew on Mount Olympus that the ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Colours

    Actually paid is American too. The lovely rules that never worked that we have to recite in Elementary school: change the "y" to an "i" and add "ed". Though in ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Music When Writing?

    I'm with some of the other people on here who say Lord of the Rings is helpful music to listen to! I love to listen to the soundtrack, and will ...

    Apr 9, 2007


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala