User avatar

Dreami

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A teenager, with dark blonde hair and intense brown eyes, with a dashing smile. Friendly, but a little shy. Ciaran (F)

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: post your photography thread

    Here's a few shots I've already uploaded, I'm gonna upload some more tonight:

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Oh I

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Ah, but those are what I was going to get niteowl! :wink: :roll: Dear Losing Genius: Get the heck off this site!!! WASP. Dear WASP: I have this sincer love ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Selective Holiday Forgetter: Move to a country that doesn't celebrate any holidays. Dear WASP: I keep buying the same thing in the store without knowing that its the same ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Perfect Matches (A Character Creating Game)

    A punker, who dresses in all black, but has bright red long hair. Cute girl, with bright red lips and has dark brown eyes. She is very beautiful.HAHA!

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Paranoid: Jump in a lake. Hold your breath and stay down there. If they are bad, make sure you go up. If they are okay, go down.Then you'll never ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Dead Dog: We are so sorry about your dog. Be happy though, you have 4 others. Anyways, we have several options for you: 1: You could wrap her in ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Dude, where's the nearest plastic surgeon? What would you say if you had to work in a fast food resturant for the rest of your life?

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Horse Drawings

    Yeah... something someone drew... BESIDES Menga! :P lol. Anyways, I love to draw horses, ride horses, and everything else. Horses rock. I wish I had one. I envy those people ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    Anyone like that series? I know its been out for a while, but I just read it and loved it! :D Now one of my top book picks!

    Nov 23, 2004


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather