User avatar

Dreami

  • Art & Photography Re: Horse Drawings

    Hey guys, thes are super old. ;-) March of 2005. So TinyPic must have deleted them.

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    Eragon and Arya and the like can just die for all I care. In fact, I may have to have a party when Christopher Paolini dies. I'm going through the ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    You guys have to remember, the only time we really see James is in Snape's Worst Memory. You can't judge their entire character on that small little moment.

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    just a note: I have considered burning the Inheritance Trilogy, but decided not to, and instead I grabbed highlighters and papers and marked all similarities between HP/LOTR/SW and Inheritance. (Am ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    1. Eragon or Harry (as heroes)? Harry... I don't like him but he's flawed and human. Eragon is like... perfect. 2. Galbatorix or Lord Voldemort (as villains)? Lord Voldemort could ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tamora Pirece

    I enjoyed the books, and thought they were good, but I wouldn't ever buy them - I might pick them up at the library if I had nothing else to ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Okay... well, I actually haven't come upon many horrible books in my life, other than Eragon and Eldest. I feel sick when I even look at those books. The evil ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Deathly Hallows:Unfogging the Future

    lol love it! The last word of the seventh book is scar. I guarentee it.

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 100 Outrage!!

    Paolini's character Brom said it himself - you can pay off pretty much everyone with bribes. ;-p The book list is pretty messed up.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Soooo annoyed/anyone wanna co-plot?

    I sent you a message about co-authoring. I'm definately interested. It would be a great way to improve each other's writing and also see strengths/weaknesses. :)

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    There's nothing like a good Paolini-bashing when you're feeling down. *snickers* So true. I have a personal vendetta against that kid. :twisted: Yep, I'm evil. But I'd rather be a ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    Someday, I will go through Eragon, and find every single minute detail and compare it to Star Wars/Lord of the Rings. Then when I am a big author, I will ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Highwind

    *freaky Star Wars music plays in the background* That is sweet! What program did you use? I always love designing pictures/graphics.

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    KazSmurf - after reading his website, I felt like I needed to puke. But after that, it made me so fired up to write. I think I pounded out 5 ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    ahh... I also could go on for ages concerning the Star Wars/Lord of the Rings similarities that annoy me so much. So now my friends just joke about it, and ...

    Apr 12, 2007


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill