User avatar

Dreami

  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathon Stroud

    The Bartimaeus Trilogy is so much better than that sparkly drivel known as Twilight. It's very high up on my list of favorite books. I hated Nathaniel for most of ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies Series

    I have been wanting to buy it for some time. I really enjoyed Uglies, however Pretties and Specials were just disappointing. I think that it was just because they felt ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    First off, she moves from Arizona to Washington... and second, there are so many better books out there than Twilight.

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    What's up with all the hate on the Harry Potter series? :shock: Seeing it compared to Eragon and Twilight just... sickens me. The characters and the plot are much more ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    [spoiler]The spoiler wasn't really that interesting to me - it has been obvious from other things that Stephanie Meyer has said in the past that it would be Bella and ...

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers in Suburbia

    Thanks for all the comments, guys. I'm looking into getting a DSLR [the Sony A200] once I can get money. My current camera is a little point and shoot.

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers in Suburbia

    Hey guys! Here are a couple photos I took yesterday around my yard. =) Critiques are definately welcome, please be harsh. I took this picture on June 15th, 2008. I ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I love free public records. I found Paolini's home phone number and also his home address. I'll be sending a nice little letter to him! =D Of course... it would ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    At one time, I started a list of all the similarities between Eragon and other books. It's so stupid. Some of the Runes are the same, there is an "Ardwen ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Well then let us make it a bit clearer for the poor soul. =D Dear Mr. Paolini: YOU SUCK! Sincerely, A Real Writer.

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Writers of YWS, we must unite and bombard Christopher Paolini with letters. He shall assume them to be fan mail, but he will be... gravely mistaken. *cackles* Too bad the ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: In The Hand Of The Godess

    Jonathan drove me nuts... I never liked him as a character, he was rather whiny. I'm so glad it's her and George!

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Dragons and Other Such Beasts

    Okay, well I'll post mine that I have been working on for ages, and it actually is rather similar to Gladius in some ways. Great minds think alike, eh? Anyways, ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dreami's Photography

    Well, I'll start with some of my newer stuff, and then get around to posting some of my older stuff. I love photography and am a huge shutterbug. I'm quite ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy vy Jonathon Stroud

    Nathaniel got on my nerves, he was a whiny little idiot for the first two, but I really felt bad for him in the third one. I think I started ...

    Nov 10, 2007


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss