User avatar

Dreami

  • Randomosity Re: Funny Random Stuff

    mashed pudding. :P

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Funny Random Stuff

    Anyone have anything funny and random? Here's some stuff. THE LONGEST JOKE EVER! Once a man was in a war. He got injured and some friendly monks showed up to ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: G-Mail

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Highest Score on hit the penguin.

    mine was 317

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: G-Mail

    wow, sounds great, if anyone would spare me an invite, I'd love it!

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled Hello young padawin. On this site yousa will see mesa in full craziness!

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    woot!I'm the special pepsi lover! :lol:

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    This is a lot of fun, as you write a word, and then the next person does it. To make it easiest, copy all the words posted so far, and ...

    Nov 23, 2004


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster