User avatar

Dreami

  • Lounge, The Re: Life is Short, Have an Affair

    ... there was an add on this page for that site. Sick. That's all I have to say.

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Inheritance - Trilogy or Cycle?

    listening to that burned my ears. "I, I, I, I, I!" *pukes* Yeah, you may be talking about your book, but can't you act less arrogant. Something like, "After beginning ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Madeleine L'Engle Dies at 88

    How sad. Thursday was the day that I started reading A Wrinkle In Time, after it caught my eye in a bookstore.

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: PUBlished books

    I have been published 3 times now in a statewide newspaper for a writing contest. ^.^ I'm working on my first novel right now. - Stella

    May 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    I bought a GameCube just to get Twilight Princess, since I can't afford a Wii. (But it may be a birthday/confirmation/8th grade graduation present for me in May) On Gamecube, ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    I like some of there songs, but not the harder rock songs. The ones I like are "My Immortal," "Hello", "Taking Over Me", and.... oh yeah, "Everybody's Fool". Amy Lee ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Live Journals

    I wouldn't ever use one. I know a friend that got in a ton of trouble for posting on one. She was venting about riding and this one lady, the ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    mat

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    I love fantasy! I love dreams, whymsical things, and the likewise. It explains my name. Do not post here unless you are wearing a flowered shirt

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: STAR WARS and A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS oh my gosh

    Woah! I am not alone! I love Star War! There are other dorks in this world besides me! Just Kiddin' :wink: But yeah, I really hated Episodes 1 & 2. ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    I dont really form a picture of people online so I kinda have to think about this...hmm. I definitely see nightowl like you do, Skye Demon, except maybe with olive ...

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    How about me, the horse obsessor! :mrgreen:

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Mustangs are legally slaughtered!

    I need a time to rant, and discuss this story. Now that our president has allowed people to drag mustangs of land they have been living on for thousands of ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Horse Lovers Unite!

    Leader:Dreami Member One:Stormi Member Two:Gracey13 Member Three:C Elocin Member Four: Come one people!Horse lovers, I'll have tons of contests!

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Horse Lovers Unite!

    well, for now, just say you'll sign up.Then, I will talk to Nate once we have 5 people who will sign up.He will make it a usergroup and we can ...

    Dec 5, 2004


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu