User avatar

Dreami

  • Lounge, The Re: Plane crashes into Hudson River in New York

    US Airways jet crashes in Hudson River NEW YORK - A US Airways plane crashed into the Hudson River on Thursday afternoon after striking a bird that disabled two engines, ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Podcasting...

    Hey all! I know I've been... lacking for quite a while on YWS, and lurking far more often then I post. However, I'm coming back to you guys now because ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dragons... thing. xD

    I clicked yours TL! One of mine has a crack! I'm such a proud mommy! xD

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dragons... thing. xD

    Clicked... I think. For some reason the picture of eggs isn't showing up for me. I had to take the URL ] and click that way. If anyone else is ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dragons... thing. xD

    My friends on another forum got me hooked on this, and even though I've been lurking in the shadows on here for ages, I thought I'd post it and pass ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Music

    I'm a punk rock fan with very specific wants - good lyrics, no screamo, and a catchy tune. So that makes my favorite band Fall Out Boy. Although, it's frustrating ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School Food Laced with Ecstasy

    That's hilarious. Oh, remind me to lace your next meal with ecstasy. :roll:

    May 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    1. Finish my novel, Esrydil. 2. Not spend so much time on the computer. 3. Qualify for the Regional Dressage Championship in September [horse show] 4. Participate in a 3-day ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate and all Super-Computer Saavy People!

    Okay, This is mainly directed at Nate and all mods: While browsing YWS, my antivirus programs [eTrust EZ Antivirus] pops up on every single page displaying some Temporary Internet File ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone A Patriots Fan?

    The Patriots are like a machine. Their whole team is amazing - perfect, even, at times. I was also cheering for the Giants. Tom Brady may be the best Quarterback ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: booo!

    The Patriots are 16 - 0. :x

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Question

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Help me to help you?

    Oh, very cool! If you could review my story, here are the links to Chapter One and Two: Thank you very much. If you can just get to one because ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Go Redskins!

    I think the Pack will have no problems beating the Cowboys this time - they had some really important players missing, like Woodson and KGB. Farve just needs to play ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Go Redskins!

    Beat those Vikings! Knock 'em out of the Playoffs! xD My poor Green Bay Packers lost today. I swear they're cursed against the Bears. Darn you Packers!

    Dec 24, 2007


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers