User avatar

Dreami

  • Lounge, The Re: PUBlished books

    I have been published 3 times now in a statewide newspaper for a writing contest. ^.^ I'm working on my first novel right now. - Stella

    May 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Deathly Hallows:Unfogging the Future

    lol love it! The last word of the seventh book is scar. I guarentee it.

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    mmk... 1st chapter. I'd just like to say thank you SO much to all of you who have taken the time to critique so far. I am up to Chapter ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 100 Outrage!!

    Paolini's character Brom said it himself - you can pay off pretty much everyone with bribes. ;-p The book list is pretty messed up.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    I bought a GameCube just to get Twilight Princess, since I can't afford a Wii. (But it may be a birthday/confirmation/8th grade graduation present for me in May) On Gamecube, ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    I like some of there songs, but not the harder rock songs. The ones I like are "My Immortal," "Hello", "Taking Over Me", and.... oh yeah, "Everybody's Fool". Amy Lee ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Soooo annoyed/anyone wanna co-plot?

    I sent you a message about co-authoring. I'm definately interested. It would be a great way to improve each other's writing and also see strengths/weaknesses. :)

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    There's nothing like a good Paolini-bashing when you're feeling down. *snickers* So true. I have a personal vendetta against that kid. :twisted: Yep, I'm evil. But I'd rather be a ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    Someday, I will go through Eragon, and find every single minute detail and compare it to Star Wars/Lord of the Rings. Then when I am a big author, I will ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Colours

    Thanks Seig. I was entranced by the shades of red, exspecially the whole part about Amaranth. It was the name of a flower that grew on Mount Olympus that the ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Highwind

    *freaky Star Wars music plays in the background* That is sweet! What program did you use? I always love designing pictures/graphics.

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Colours

    Actually paid is American too. The lovely rules that never worked that we have to recite in Elementary school: change the "y" to an "i" and add "ed". Though in ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    KazSmurf - after reading his website, I felt like I needed to puke. But after that, it made me so fired up to write. I think I pounded out 5 ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    ahh... I also could go on for ages concerning the Star Wars/Lord of the Rings similarities that annoy me so much. So now my friends just joke about it, and ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Okay thank you for the opinions. I'll try to think of a better way to include this, because it is important stuff. One of my biggest problems is going from ...

    Apr 10, 2007


Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau