User avatar

Dreami

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: On Thin Ice

    I gave a shiver as I twisted the handle of the wide door and stepped into the cold. My horse danced around me, her hooves crunching upon the frozen snow. ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Life is Short, Have an Affair

    ... there was an add on this page for that site. Sick. That's all I have to say.

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Inheritance - Trilogy or Cycle?

    listening to that burned my ears. "I, I, I, I, I!" *pukes* Yeah, you may be talking about your book, but can't you act less arrogant. Something like, "After beginning ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy vy Jonathon Stroud

    Nathaniel got on my nerves, he was a whiny little idiot for the first two, but I really felt bad for him in the third one. I think I started ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: An extract from book 3 of the Inheritance trilogy

    I hope someone sues Christopher Paolini, and he dies a slow, painful death. [Search the forums for more opinions on him from myself and many others]

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Horse Drawings

    Hey guys, thes are super old. ;-) March of 2005. So TinyPic must have deleted them.

    Nov 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Al Gore's Nobel Prize

    hahaha... I have to say, this made me laugh quite a bit. Of course, I'm a Republican, and I don't agree with Al Gore getting the Nobel Peace Prize, so ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Madeleine L'Engle Dies at 88

    How sad. Thursday was the day that I started reading A Wrinkle In Time, after it caught my eye in a bookstore.

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Research Re: Renaissance Espionage

    hehehe... i came up with a new idea for a story. ^.^ Now I'm working on my own research, but if anyone has any information about the Renaissance period, or ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    Eragon and Arya and the like can just die for all I care. In fact, I may have to have a party when Christopher Paolini dies. I'm going through the ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    You guys have to remember, the only time we really see James is in Snape's Worst Memory. You can't judge their entire character on that small little moment.

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    just a note: I have considered burning the Inheritance Trilogy, but decided not to, and instead I grabbed highlighters and papers and marked all similarities between HP/LOTR/SW and Inheritance. (Am ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    1. Eragon or Harry (as heroes)? Harry... I don't like him but he's flawed and human. Eragon is like... perfect. 2. Galbatorix or Lord Voldemort (as villains)? Lord Voldemort could ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tamora Pirece

    I enjoyed the books, and thought they were good, but I wouldn't ever buy them - I might pick them up at the library if I had nothing else to ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Okay... well, I actually haven't come upon many horrible books in my life, other than Eragon and Eldest. I feel sick when I even look at those books. The evil ...

    Jun 28, 2007


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead