User avatar

Dreami

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dragon Fire Remake

    “Wah!” said Nasaru. Don't use "Wah!" It sounds immature and childish. Change 'said' to something more exciting and change what he says. Maybe 'moaned' or 'whined' or... you get the ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hiding Magic!

    *mental anguish* Are story starts with the Crinoline family. Our story starts [...] They are a family of eight and they had a REALLY BIG secret that they were hiding ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Go Redskins!

    Beat those Vikings! Knock 'em out of the Playoffs! xD My poor Green Bay Packers lost today. I swear they're cursed against the Bears. Darn you Packers!

    Dec 24, 2007
  • General Articles Re: 15 money making ideas

    Sure, no problem. I applaud and admire you for taking my critique so well. =) Just keep pushing yourself and writing, and you'll improve.

    Dec 23, 2007
  • General Articles Re: 15 money making ideas

    A lot of people think that snow shoveling is simple and easy. Well, it's not always as easy as people tend to think, but it can be if you know ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Dragons and Other Such Beasts

    Okay, well I'll post mine that I have been working on for ages, and it actually is rather similar to Gladius in some ways. Great minds think alike, eh? Anyways, ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: delete

    Oh yes, I totally agree with what you said Phoebe. In fact, I felt a little nauseous when I read the title, and it vaguely reminded me of a certain ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: delete

    Nice. Going off of the first reviewer's comments, I think before you'd have a career in writing, your ego would have to come down a few notches, [see title] because ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Well, Chapter Two is removed now. Thank you very much for your second edit. I'll be making some changes, including the ones you suggested, before reposting it a few days ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dreami's Photography

    Well, I'll start with some of my newer stuff, and then get around to posting some of my older stuff. I love photography and am a huge shutterbug. I'm quite ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Is this too big? I was hoping I'd get some more reviews? I can split it up if it would help people out. ^.^ I know it's a large section ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Thank you very much for the review, this is the rough rough draft. I need to print it out and slaughter my own paper. My friends make fun of me ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: forest night mares

    I'm running through a forest that you just set on fire. Its flames lick at my feet and my head starts to ring. It burns as if the sun had ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    If I could kill this story and make sure no one ever found it, I would. For now, I'm just deleting it.

    Dec 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: On Thin Ice

    Okay... Version Two, because frankly, like most of my stories, Version One sucked. Details have been added, some imagery has been changed, and stuff has been cleared up. More reviews ...

    Dec 5, 2007


Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg