User avatar

Dreami

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Maybe I'm being impatient again, but I was kinda hoping for a review by now, lol. Any reason why people are afraid to review my story? Is it too long ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Scared

    Okay, don't take this badly and get all mad at me in PMs again, okay? ^.^ I looked, and you have 3 of the 4 most recent posts on this ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Night

    Okay... again, chop this up, because right now, its much too long-winded to be poetry. As the sky becomes darker, and with the rest of the world asleep- I can ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My first story: Teri's Necklace

    Oh wow. I liked this. Such a neat way of weaving a story, through everyone else's perspectives. I really got into this, it was very well written. Is this based ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dreams

    Well, this isn't really a poem. I think the lines are too long for such, and it's not in any sort of poetry form. I like your 'voice' though, for ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Night Walkers chapter one

    Err... it's not showing up... ?

    Dec 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My first story: Teri's Necklace

    Umm, sure, I'll read it. ^.^ If you can review mine in exchange, that would be great.

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Night Walkers

    Copying and Pasting is much easier. If it's big, save it for the Advanced Critiques section, or split it into little sections. Ctrl + Alt + C to Copy Ctrl ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wishing AND Hopeing

    First off - 'hopeing' is spelled 'hoping' Secondly, this is a very plain poem, with no 'showing' just telling. Nothing interesting, just blah. Did this happen? Did this happen? The ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My first story

    This should definately be a longer section. ^.^ And parts are very detailed, and then skipped to bluntness. Who is this Chris Mathews person? Why is he waiting for a ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Red Button

    Personally, I wouldn't use caps. They're distracting. You could also add a comma in here: If you are reading this, then you know I am dead. You could probably change ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: We all fall down

    There is some very interesting imagery here. I'd like it to have less vagueness, even though it is supposed to be like this. I think if you use more interesting ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Zola Chronicles: Will of Fire- prologue pt1

    Well, the 'pls,pls!' was distracting at the beginning, but on to a review. The land flurished, and the people with it. If ever [perhaps whenever?] something rose to threaten the ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    One of those things from years ago that I'm embarrassed I wrote.

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Go Redskins!

    I think the Pack will have no problems beating the Cowboys this time - they had some really important players missing, like Woodson and KGB. Farve just needs to play ...

    Dec 27, 2007


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg