User avatar

Dreami

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 'I Am' Poetry

    Hey all! I'm terrible at poetry - I know absoloutely nothing about it, but this is for school and I need reviews desperately. It's a poem where we have to ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: In The Hand Of The Godess

    Jonathan drove me nuts... I never liked him as a character, he was rather whiny. I'm so glad it's her and George!

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    1. Finish my novel, Esrydil. 2. Not spend so much time on the computer. 3. Qualify for the Regional Dressage Championship in September [horse show] 4. Participate in a 3-day ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having exactly half as many reviews as posts.

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate and all Super-Computer Saavy People!

    Okay, This is mainly directed at Nate and all mods: While browsing YWS, my antivirus programs [eTrust EZ Antivirus] pops up on every single page displaying some Temporary Internet File ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone A Patriots Fan?

    The Patriots are like a machine. Their whole team is amazing - perfect, even, at times. I was also cheering for the Giants. Tom Brady may be the best Quarterback ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: booo!

    The Patriots are 16 - 0. :x

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having 99 Reviews. XD XD XD! hehehe. - Dreami

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Question

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having an icon that gives me a headache!

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Senphalia: Gaia’s Academy-Prologue

    A catchy little prologue. You probably could have just attached it to the first section though, it's so short. I'm also a short story writer attempting a long story. If ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Alchemy Child: Chapter Six

    She looked through the peephole to see a distorted view. [Awkward phrase at the end, change the final word.] She backed up a bit and let [gave] herself time to ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Help me to help you?

    Oh, very cool! If you could review my story, here are the links to Chapter One and Two: Thank you very much. If you can just get to one because ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Chapter Two is now up! Here's the link to those interested! ^.^

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Greater Good

    Not a bad start to a story. You definately have it down, it is rather info-dumpy to begin with. But I do like the strong opening, it catches the reader's ...

    Dec 29, 2007


Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant