-
Re: Funny Random Stuff
mashed pudding. :P
Nov 25, 2004 -
Re: Funny Random Stuff
Anyone have anything funny and random? Here's some stuff. THE LONGEST JOKE EVER! Once a man was in a war. He got injured and some friendly monks showed up to ...
Nov 25, 2004 -
Re: Hola. (No I'm not Spanish, I'm a hyper American!)
hi everyone! And EBM, I joke alot too. :wink:
Nov 25, 2004 -
Re: One Word Story Book
Joe once smelled sushi coming
Nov 25, 2004 -
Re: How did you hear about YWS?
Yes, I saw that you said that in the welcome board. What is that site anyway? What is it about? It is a horse racing game, and those are the ...
Nov 25, 2004 - Re: G-Mail Nov 25, 2004
-
Re: I have dreams
I just wanna get by but I have dreams higher than the sky I feel I can be me anything I want to be but its everything 'round me that ...
Nov 25, 2004 -
Re: How did you hear about YWS?
off equination.net's forums.
Nov 24, 2004 -
Re: Highest Score on hit the penguin.
mine was 317
Nov 24, 2004 -
Re: G-Mail
wow, sounds great, if anyone would spare me an invite, I'd love it!
Nov 24, 2004 -
Re: Hola. (No I'm not Spanish, I'm a hyper American!)
hey chaos, glad you're here. :D and hi Nate, great site!
Nov 24, 2004 -
Re: One Word Story Book
Joe once smelled Hello young padawin. On this site yousa will see mesa in full craziness!
Nov 24, 2004 -
Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi
woot!I'm the special pepsi lover! :lol:
Nov 23, 2004 -
Re: Redwall lover!
Anyone like that series? I know its been out for a while, but I just read it and loved it! :D Now one of my top book picks!
Nov 23, 2004 -
Re: One Word Story Book
This is a lot of fun, as you write a word, and then the next person does it. To make it easiest, copy all the words posted so far, and ...
Nov 23, 2004
