User avatar

Dreami

  • Other Poetry Re: Summer Wine

    nice! :D I agree, can't find anything worth changing! It is really nice in winter here, as it reminds us of summer.

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Funny Random Stuff

    sure. :D I liked it too. Did you see the Shii's song? Its so sweet! Its the first link

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: A Drop of Water

    Wow! Very nice, exspecially if this is one of your first few times writing non-ryming!The only area that needs work it this: I am A drop of water Smooth, slick, ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Crime Scene Investigation

    Your poem is amazing! Its one of those where, if you really care what they are saying, it goes right to the heart, but if you don't its just like ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining about naughty pranks involving birds Okay Nate, thanks! :D

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I have dreams

    Tears cascade down my upset face, as I know I just want to live invisibly. But everything around won't let that be cause they all know; somewhere inside,I have dreams. ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Funny Random Stuff

    okay, *sits on floor meditating* huuuummmmm, huuuuummmm

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe ,

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Funny Random Stuff

    :twisted: meant you!But I'll accompany you! :lol:

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Funny Random Stuff

    :| Someone needs some help. J/K. :wink:

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    7.two?

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I have dreams

    I just wanna get by but I have dreams higher than the sky I feel I can be anything I want to be but everything 'round seems to be sound ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann

    Nov 25, 2004


Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore