User avatar

Dreami

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All the Rhythms

    its a nice poem, but I think it would be better if you didn't have it just detracts from the meaning of the poem.And the problem is the poem is ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What Is This?

    The first line, "What Is" could be tooken out. It is just a destraction, and makes it very nice.If you wanted to keep that in there, have "What Is...What Is ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lord Winneburg

    different...but still very nice. The only error I found was here: For the life of him, Lord Winneburg could not understand why his son and others spoke to him so ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: War

    In the 4th verse, the last line, "And watch someone’s life drain away", I think would sound better if you had "And watch a life drain away", cause it seems ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Crush

    lol, it is kinda different, its a start. I drift away through honey There is music in my ears This sounds pretty, but its one of those lines that is ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Effervesce

    very nice, but I think if you wanted, you could combine some of the lines.Here's kinda an example.Before it was kinda too spread out, and you have too many ands, ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: DEAR MUM

    powerfully sad. It is an amazing poem, even if it is depressing. It really triggers a love for humanity.

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It Was You

    good for one of those early morning poems.ROFL!I really liked it!Good Job!

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thought I'd try again

    Keep up this great work!

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dreamt

    very nice, as everyone else said, you can really visualize it and feel it. Keep up these nice poems, you are really great!

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving bird's poop and underwear. He hated pickles on ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Sun Prophet

    great! I really enjoyed it, the only thing I would check over is spelling. I saw one or two small grammar errors like this: civilisation-spelt civilization :wink: And also, I ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    2. 101.1 4. 45 mph 6.12,000,012,012 6 I don't get

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining about naughty pranks involving bird's poop and

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Quiet Obsession

    I really think the "Things I think about in the shower" could be taken out. When I see it, I was like "huh?What is that there for?" Then the "When ...

    Nov 27, 2004


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern