User avatar

Dreami

  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    How about me, the horse obsessor! :mrgreen:

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: The Box

    okay, like what words, cause reading it, I see what you mean.

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Mustangs are legally slaughtered!

    I need a time to rant, and discuss this story. Now that our president has allowed people to drag mustangs of land they have been living on for thousands of ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Avatars

    Wee!Purdy Horsie!

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Horse Lovers Unite!

    Leader:Dreami Member One:Stormi Member Two:Gracey13 Member Three:C Elocin Member Four: Come one people!Horse lovers, I'll have tons of contests!

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Horse Lovers Unite!

    well, for now, just say you'll sign up.Then, I will talk to Nate once we have 5 people who will sign up.He will make it a usergroup and we can ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sorry

    I think you could put lines together, like this: I never knew when I had you close How lucky I really was But now as I sit with tears trapped ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Only Human

    amazing! :) didn't see any problems. :D Really like it.

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: English or Western.

    English

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Across The Dreams

    okay, I editied it, thanks for suggestions! :D

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Horse Lovers Unite!

    Horse Lovers out there! Do you want a usergroup for people extremly dedicated to theses animals?Then sign up to be on the All In Stride Usergroup!We need 4 more members ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Give Her Wings

    As a horse lover, I just wrote this poem. I really love horses and exspcially racing. So I wrote this story for a racehorse, no certain one, but for all. ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: The Box

    Okay, so this is a different poem... but I kinda liked it. :? The Box No Box Exists In Life, It only lives. It is the invisible wall, Between me ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Across The Dreams

    wow, thanks for the great comments :D At first I really didn't think it was that great, but I liked it more and more as I read it :D

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Across The Dreams

    The mist rose at midnight, gathering, turning into shape. A man could be seen. Rowing across dreams. The passage across life takes time. But what is more rewarding, than traveling ...

    Dec 3, 2004


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins