User avatar

Dreami

  • Randomosity Re: Dragons... thing. xD

    My friends on another forum got me hooked on this, and even though I've been lurking in the shadows on here for ages, I thought I'd post it and pass ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    [spoiler]The spoiler wasn't really that interesting to me - it has been obvious from other things that Stephanie Meyer has said in the past that it would be Bella and ...

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers in Suburbia

    Thanks for all the comments, guys. I'm looking into getting a DSLR [the Sony A200] once I can get money. My current camera is a little point and shoot.

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers in Suburbia

    Hey guys! Here are a couple photos I took yesterday around my yard. =) Critiques are definately welcome, please be harsh. I took this picture on June 15th, 2008. I ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I love free public records. I found Paolini's home phone number and also his home address. I'll be sending a nice little letter to him! =D Of course... it would ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Music

    I'm a punk rock fan with very specific wants - good lyrics, no screamo, and a catchy tune. So that makes my favorite band Fall Out Boy. Although, it's frustrating ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    At one time, I started a list of all the similarities between Eragon and other books. It's so stupid. Some of the Runes are the same, there is an "Ardwen ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Well then let us make it a bit clearer for the poor soul. =D Dear Mr. Paolini: YOU SUCK! Sincerely, A Real Writer.

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Writers of YWS, we must unite and bombard Christopher Paolini with letters. He shall assume them to be fan mail, but he will be... gravely mistaken. *cackles* Too bad the ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School Food Laced with Ecstasy

    That's hilarious. Oh, remind me to lace your next meal with ecstasy. :roll:

    May 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What I think of Love

    Alas, now seems like a good time to resurrect that wonderful phrase: "Show, don't tell." I found this poem bland and boring, and I agree with Suzanne. The phrases just ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Research Re: Lefty Discrimination

    I'm a lefty. Besides the stuff people have mentioned, when I was little and I had a computer game that used the arrow keys and the space bar, I would ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    If you are referring to the real breed, it's Shire. I'll go through much more indepth later.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 'I Am' Poetry

    Well, I turned it in, unfortunately before I was able to check YWS, but whatever. =) I used to be more of a poetry person when I was younger, but ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 'I Am' Poetry

    Well, i'm still looking for reviews. If you can do so by.... 12:00 EST or so and e-mail to cool_horse_1044@yahoo.com, I'd be super greatful and would extend the offer. I ...

    Apr 25, 2008


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind