User avatar

Dreami

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    tack woot! Horse tack!

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Short Poem

    Kinky Monkey, its way too short. No offense, but it reminds me of a short poem on a valentine card. You can do better than that.:wink: Ellaborate on the idea. ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Vow to Never Love Again

    Cool poem! Its really well written, good descriptions. Its a solid piece of work. The only thing that could be better is the rhyming. Like, In the first stanza, you ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: no title...

    emotion_less, that's really pretty! The only thing that I kind of dislike is the spacing of the poem. To me, it seems almost too spaced-out now. This is the way ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: happiness is being a worm in a tequila bottle

    Well Stereophonic, your poem wasn't too bad for your first time, although I think it needs a few tweaks to make it even better. :wink: I like the idea of ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    muck

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Legondre Chapter 1--continued

    That was a very good story, I really enjoy your work. I didn't find much that seemed wrong with it. Sorry, I usually don't edit stories, but I liked it. ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: STAR WARS and A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS oh my gosh

    Woah! I am not alone! I love Star War! There are other dorks in this world besides me! Just Kiddin' :wink: But yeah, I really hated Episodes 1 & 2. ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Dude, where's the nearest plastic surgeon? What would you say if you had to work in a fast food resturant for the rest of your life?

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    sock

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter's Escape

    You have good writing skills, Liz, but you are getting so caught up with changing your writing style into all fancy descriptions, you are forgetting to actually explain the situation, ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Spirituality Just reminded me of that. I go to a Christian school, and this one kid had a devotion on Spiritual Battles. So, I make odd connections, but I guess ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Horse Drawings

    Yeah... something someone drew... BESIDES Menga! :P lol. Anyways, I love to draw horses, ride horses, and everything else. Horses rock. I wish I had one. I envy those people ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Why I want to Hunt (essay)

    Dear Members of this forum, I thought some of you may be interested in reading an essay I wrote for a contest, and is currently entered. This is totally my ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    I dont really form a picture of people online so I kinda have to think about this...hmm. I definitely see nightowl like you do, Skye Demon, except maybe with olive ...

    Dec 24, 2004


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal