User avatar

Dreami

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Waves Of Emotions

    The suns last rays touched the ocean, that was raging forth like a wildcat, changing as quickly as my emotions, but unlike the ocean, my emotions were twisted. How could ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Selective Holiday Forgetter: Move to a country that doesn't celebrate any holidays. Dear WASP: I keep buying the same thing in the store without knowing that its the same ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter's Escape

    Liz, how you said that you write this and it makes perfect sense to you, you totally hit on the main part of good poetry. Alot of poetry is written ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Perfect Matches (A Character Creating Game)

    A punker, who dresses in all black, but has bright red long hair. Cute girl, with bright red lips and has dark brown eyes. She is very beautiful.HAHA!

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Plea

    Its a beautiful poem. I can somehow interpret what this signifies, but its hard to explain. You have great talent though, dyingmoon, I love it. Don't doubt your talents, and ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Unknown

    Lol, I know what you mean. I can also get in a mood where I am mature beyond my age. I also think that nowdays kids are more mature than ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Unknown

    You seem to write about love and crushes alot. Which is okay. You have a certain style with them that is really good, I barely ever see any mistakes with ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Miniature Casanova

    Good! I always seem to be editing them lol!

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Miniature Casanova

    Black Rose, I love how you donate all your poems to others. Its so nice that you really write for a good reason. Anyways, the only thing I see wrong ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Brother

    Very nice! I saw no major problems, but one minor one. And also, I just want to say how nice it is that you dedicated the story to another forum ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Paranoid: Jump in a lake. Hold your breath and stay down there. If they are bad, make sure you go up. If they are okay, go down.Then you'll never ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    mat

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    I love fantasy! I love dreams, whymsical things, and the likewise. It explains my name. Do not post here unless you are wearing a flowered shirt

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Dead Dog: We are so sorry about your dog. Be happy though, you have 4 others. Anyways, we have several options for you: 1: You could wrap her in ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A quote

    Its a cool quote, I have heard it all over *coughtthatgamecoughHorselandcough* Uh-oh, I better go to the doctor with everyone else. :wink: We all have coughingtohidewords-itis! But anyways, if you ...

    Mar 19, 2005


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane