User avatar

Dreami

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A teenager, with dark blonde hair and intense brown eyes, with a dashing smile. Friendly, but a little shy. Ciaran (F)

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: post your photography thread

    Here's a few shots I've already uploaded, I'm gonna upload some more tonight:

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Morning Birds At First Light

    Overall, very pretty. You move nicely from subject to subject. The inky darkness gives way and the earth's vision is restored once again. Personally. I think it would sound better ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    This was a terrible cheap rip-off of Lord of the Rings. May no one ever feel the pain of reading it again. ;-)

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Music When Writing?

    I'm with some of the other people on here who say Lord of the Rings is helpful music to listen to! I love to listen to the soundtrack, and will ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Wow... it's been a long time!

    Hey guys! I doubt that any of you remember me, but I was on this site in 2005 for several months, then left. I decided to track you guys down ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: dreamland

    It is interesting, I agree with that, and the rhyming could be better. Personally, I hate all rhyming, it just constricts the poem, but here that wasn't the problem. Here ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Spongebob Square Pants

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Oh I

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: too long

    This idea is good, but theres some improvements that need to be made.I'll start at the top. First, the "to" you want to use is "too", signifying overdone, or also. ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Running Away (better titles?)

    Okay, your story is very interesting, I like it. But the context doesn't give the reader a clear reason of why this girl ran away. I believe, from what I ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Black Sleeves Lady Night

    Thats really a cool poem, there was just one thing I noticed. In some parts, you talked right to the black sleeves lady, but in others you just talk about ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Ah, but those are what I was going to get niteowl! :wink: :roll: Dear Losing Genius: Get the heck off this site!!! WASP. Dear WASP: I have this sincer love ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Waves Of Emotions

    Lol, thanks. And yes, I am back. Its been a long time. :wink: And thanks for the idea. *sigh* Its nice to be back. And I'll be staying for good ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Live Journals

    I wouldn't ever use one. I know a friend that got in a ton of trouble for posting on one. She was venting about riding and this one lady, the ...

    Mar 19, 2005


Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman