Random avatar

Drandozo

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Revenge is Sweet

    I had a case of deja vu while reading this. Something about it seems so familiar...I jus can't put my finger on it. I'm quite interested in your emotions here. ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I

    You had me captured from the start in this piece of yours. I really enjoyed it and I was extremely curious about it. The only thing "off" about it it ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Gaddafi Sleeps

    I didn't expect this at all from the title. You really sold me in this poem; I loved it. It's definitely my kind of poetry. I'll be sure to read ...

    Oct 26, 2011


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain