User avatar

Dragonthorn

Dragonthorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Pictures Here!

    My mum has been all over our old lady dog. She's 12 and getting very gray. I don't like her much. It would be rude of me to not post ...

    Jul 19, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Pictures Here!

    Another picture. :D Meet Amphora!

    Jul 19, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: Thorn's art

    I might post art here, but maybe not. I can't draw, paint, or anything under the category of art, but I'll give it a try.

    Jul 18, 2020
  • Research Re: Story Set In Quebec City

    Hello, This is so old, but I'm going to drop something in anyway because it seems interesting and almost like hard work. I was born and live in a city ...

    Jul 17, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Pictures Here!

    This is my first post ever here, so it being my cat probably isn't the best, but I really don't care. Meet Merlot! (I hope I can do this correctly.)

    Jul 8, 2020


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl