User avatar

Dragongirl

  • Welcome Mat Re: *grins shyly* Hi there...

    Hey, welcome! Let me just start off by telling you you're going to love this place. I've been here for about a month and let me tell you, this place ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone :)

    Hi Tim, I feel a little weird welcoming you to YWS because I'm new my self. Welcome anyways. :D I think you'll really like it here, I know, I love ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm....

    Thanks ziggiefred, I like my avatar too. ;) As for how many books I've completed....well only one, and its not very long or very good, but hey, that's why I ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm....

    I like a lot of different kinds books. Action and fantasy are two kinds I really enjoy. :D As for what I meant by finally , I have wanted to ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm....

    Hi, just figured I'd introduce myself. I'm Dragongirl. I'm so excited to have finally joined the YWS!!! :D So, whats there to say about myself? I'm just slightly insane and ...

    Jun 2, 2011


My life, my loves, where are they now?
— Richard Linklater