User avatar

Dragongirl

  • Randomosity Re: What do you think Nate looks like?

    So a theory is coming together. I'm getting vibs that he has an afro, one blue eye and one gray eye. I hear that he wears a sweat band around ...

    Feb 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What do you think Nate looks like?

    Okay, so I'm mainly doing this to because I'm curious. I was surfing through the most populor blogs entrys and I came across two of Nates dealing with his appearence.(no, ...

    Feb 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    Read for to long and the book closed on you. Leaving you swashed between the pages.

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Blonde hair that you always braid. Your attire normally consists of jeans, a T shirt and cowboy boots. You have blue green eyes and your nose is just the tinyest ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Not quite blonde, not quite brown hair pulled back in a sloppy pony tail. Hazel eyes, a round face and everyone tells you that you have a beautiful smile. Has ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    :D

    Oct 29, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: `If You Have a Finished Novel on YWS, Read This!

    Hey everybody, tired of starting to read a novel on YWS only to have the writer stop writing at the very best part? Well, I've just started a new club ...

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Do you write every day?

    Heck no! I should, but I don't. There no excuse. Also on a side note 'writing in your head' doesn't count. And if you have time to check your facebook, ...

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    Piece of cake. dragongirl Yes, I know, I'm amazing. 8) I can't believe I just waste my time on something like this. It almost as bad as watching(heaven forbid) SpongeBob. ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: If you are left-handed read this.

    Alright I suppose you can stay, but if you're a righty I don't think you will find this very interesting. Just don't say I didn't warn you. Well, I'm right ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: If you are left-handed read this.

    If you are reading this you are either left-handed or an imposter. Yes you right hand people this is for the leftys so back away slowly or pledge immediately to ...

    Jun 29, 2011


It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer