User avatar

Dragonette

  • Archive Re: Avatar (Reinventing)

    Name: Chaucer Storm Gender: M Age: 17 Appearance: Black hair and stormy grey eyes that always look like they have a spark in them. He's normally wearing grey. For some ...

    Apr 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Super-Galactified youth! (Open and accepting)

    I have the only monster so far :/ Come on guys, Incscream is going to be lonely!

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Avatar (Reinventing)

    Woops, sorry! I was going to, but my mind drifted and I forgot. Heh heh.

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Avatar (Reinventing)

    Name: Demi Whisperkan Gender: F Age: 16 Appearance: Red head. Has lots of freckles. Hazel eyes. Normally wears loose, yellow clothes. Element: Air Enhanced?: No. Not yet anyways... >;) Reason ...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Super-Galactified youth! (Open and accepting)

    Ok, cool, love it! :) But I didn't catch what you wanted me to change about my profile?? P.S. Maybe we should discuss stuff like this in PMs so that ...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---Starting

    Nya~ District 4 After sending Bronze to follow the boys, I crept behind the other three. They all looked depressed and they're faces were tear stain. Boo-hoo. Sucks for them, ...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---Starting

    Warning!!! The post below is immensely long! Khan~District 7 Khan groaned in discomfort and attempted to find a more comfortable spot in his hand-made hide-out, which was nearly impossible. The ...

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Super-Galactified youth! (Open and accepting)

    Ok, here's my monster dude 8) Name: Incscream ("inc" is pronounced with a short "i") Age: 16 Talent: Changer Personality: Incscream loves planet earth, and especially America. He loves the ...

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Super-Galactified youth! (Open and accepting)

    I know, I'm sorry, I was in a bad mood. Please don't hate me!

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Super-Galactified youth! (Open and accepting)

    I might take a male changer monster ;)

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---Starting

    Hey guess what?! I'm not grounded anymore!! :D So I can come back! Thank you so much Jaden for keeping Nya alive! Imma give you a big hug! *squeezes* So ...

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---Starting

    Hey sunwater, my district 7 boy, Khan, won't be joining with any allies, so that won't work. Sorry

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---Starting

    Khan: District 7: Part 2 Dinner was awkward. Both me and Malaya were the quiet type and simply chewed our food in silence. The silence was so intense that you ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---Starting

    Nya: District 4: Part 1, after the chariot ride I got off of the chariot and sighed. I got a lot of whistles and cheers from the crowds tonight and ...

    Feb 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---Starting

    Khan: District 7 I pulled on the bottom of my red plaid shirt, out of habit, and my designer came over and scolded me and tucked the shirt back in. ...

    Feb 25, 2012


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins