User avatar

Dragonette

  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Um...light brown curly hair. A bit smaller structure then average, big beautiful eyes, and you like to wear the color green?? X) Baha I'm sorry if I've failed miserably. Now ...

    Jan 28, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Forehead

    Alright, Imma try again. I will NOT be out done by Shootingstars! XP (btw, that was amazing! How did you do that?) dfreaZqGTFVOLHJNE56T3E >.> Ok, so it could use some ...

    Jan 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What *should* you be doing?

    Taking a literature test.

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Forehead

    Lemmy try! t5r4qa2wio9kuhyj 3 The akward moment when your brother walks in and you're on the floor banging your head against you laptop keybord...

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: My secret, no-parents party!

    Cue the music!

    May 25, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: My secret, no-parents party!

    Hey guys! My parents are gone and I've always wondered what it was like to throw one of these parties, so I decided to have one! The only problem is ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Help with a name

    So I was somewhat right. Sunshine is sweet and girlyish, and Rhode is tom-boy.

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Help with a name

    It depends on the character's personality. Sunshine reminds me of a prissy, perfect, rich, always happy girl. For Rhode I think of a homeless-type, having a ruff life, tough, strong, ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: JART - Jenthura’s Art Request Thread

    Thank you!!! *loves you forever*

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: JART - Jenthura’s Art Request Thread

    Aww thank you, thank you, thank you! I LOVE it! But, yeah, whatever you like; you can tweak with his nose/wings if you want, but I love it. I kinda ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: JART - Jenthura’s Art Request Thread

    I know I said I would be patient, but IS IT DONE YET!???!!!!! You said that when I was on the list it would take a shorter time then normal. ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Genre Battle

    I had to decide between Fantasy and Action/Adventure, but it wasn't too hard to say A/A. I mean you could have a really boring, little kid-ish Fantasy story, so unless ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: JART - Jenthura’s Art Request Thread

    Wow, Jent, just wow. These are amazing! And I know you'll hate me for eternity, but that is the price that good talent brings. So, I was wondering if you ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Birthday twins

    Jan. 5 Cheesy~ My cousin's birthday is Aug. 6 Raz~ My little brother's birthday is Aug. 4

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

    1. Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (2008) 3. Dodge Balls

    Jan 5, 2011


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown