User avatar

Dragonette

  • Archive Re: The Remainders [Started] [Full]

    August~ I sprinted out the door just as the truck made contact with the glass. I could feel the heat and glass fly behind me. I kept running, following my ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Remainders [Started] [Full]

    Name: August Smith Age : 16 Gender: Guy Appearance: Image Written Spiky blond hair and brown eyes. Kinda short, at 5'7''. Normally wears Aeropostale T-shirts, ripped skinny jeans, and leather ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Return to Wonderland

    Please? *puppy dog face*

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

    1. Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (2008) 3. Dodge Balls

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Return to Wonderland

    I got inspired by the new Alice in Wonderland movie, and I have a brilliant idea for a story book, but I don't have enough points to start one, and ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Lucky Thirteen DT

    Hey guys (btw this is Dragonet on my friends acount), I'm so sorry I haven't posted yet, but I'm on vacation and the internet has been down the whole time ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Red Hoods

    Hey guys (btw this is Dragonet on my friends acount), I'm so sorry I haven't posted yet, but I'm on vacation and the internet has been down the whole time ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Stuff

    This is great. I especially like it's randomness (I'm a huge random fan). My favorite rhyme is the first paragraph/stanza/thing (sorry, can't remeber what it's called, I don't do poems). ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Roses of Winter

    Wow, these are really amazing! I love the first one's title "Shadows of Winter" really descriptive, mysterious, and fitting. Which one do you like better? They have completely different tones, ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: sweet sixteen and never been kissed part one

    You have some great descriptive words in there, hope you don't mind if I use a couple of those phrases; I especially liked the "chopped into frantic layers" it gave ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Being a Teenager

    Ugh! I ran back, so now I'm permanently immature! I'm gonna have to run to get to the other side.

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Heart

    I can't say anything except that I absolutely love it.

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Legen and Tomoyo

    Wow, I really like these. They're so different and unique. You have a great talent! Ok, so, I think I'll just rate these, one at a time, from 1-5, and ...

    Nov 29, 2010


There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
— W. Somerset Maugham