User avatar

Dragonette

  • Archive Re: The Magic Room *Permission Only*

    I really wish someone could re-starts this. I would so join! I wanted to in the beginning but I was already involved in to many storybooks, so I couldn't, but ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Race of the Benders

    Reymare~Fire I couldn't help it. My over-sensitivity just couldn't stand and watch Nya get sick. I mean she was weak and miserable, I just had to do something. Biting my ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Race of the Benders

    Reymare~Fire "Reymare," I said. I stretched my hand toward the earthbender and almost smiled, almost, but I remembered that that wasn't what a firebender's attitude should be. Quickly dropping my ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Race of the Benders

    Chaiz~Water I sat down at the finely carved, wooden table and refused the tea that the waiter offered. What I really wanted was a warm mug of Water Tribe hot ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Race of the Benders

    We'll start today! Yay! (hey, that rhymes) Anyways, let either me or fiction post first before making your post. So, if you're a bad guy, fiction has to post before ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Race of the Benders

    No, milk, you're fine.

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: Race of the Benders

    Of COARSE you can join, Dreamer, we would love to have you :D

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: Race of the Benders

    Do well at your dance for me, Tiger (I also do dancing, but I wasn't able to do it this year :( What kind of dance do you do?) And ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Race of the Benders

    Yes, thank you. PS. You guys, not all of the bad guys are fire. Any bender can be evil.

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Race of the Benders

    Iiscraftywriter~ Yes, technically tomato is a fruit, according to scientists who don't have any taste buds. But I will always say it's a vegetable, and any one who has taste ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Race of the Benders

    >will finish as soon as possible< Name: Chaiz (Shayz) Age: 17 Side: Leader of the good guys Bender: Northern Water Tribe. Personality: Chaiz is a naturally born leader. He always ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Race of the Benders

    Discuss! And ask questions. :D Me and/or Fiction will answer.

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Race of the Benders

    >This SB was put together and is run by Fictionfantic and Dragonette . Come to either of them for questions/comments.< The clunk of black boots echoed through the long, dark ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: JART - Jenthura’s Art Request Thread

    Wow, Jent, just wow. These are amazing! And I know you'll hate me for eternity, but that is the price that good talent brings. So, I was wondering if you ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood DT

    Whoops! I'll change them. Alex~ 4 8 Diago~ 29 26 Nick~ 13 12 Anyone want to pair up with these guys? I'm open for anyone for any of them (although ...

    Feb 11, 2011


Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening